Deliberation

Classic Dan.

Search 'The Monotony'

Monday, March 1, 2010

So i thought i had a midterm this tuesday and i had planened to study all night for it, but guess what??? It's not till THURSDAY! so i will pursue to ice and watch Dragonball until 11, walk home and go to bed.

Today we had our primary workout and coach gave me a surprise with a new pr in a pace run. He shockingly said that i had to do 40 minutes, which is a 5 minute increase in anything i have ever done. I was little worried about my injuries, becasue the warmup was not so hot and my strides were really bad. After first couple steps though things seem to work out. I felt my hip in some parts of the run, but nothing of my shin that was hurting in the very beginning. We went out REAL slow. The slowest i have ever gone out in a pace run and i think spilting down by 20 secs in the next one kind of shocked my legs and set the tone for my workout. We went 5:41, 5:22, 5:19, 5:22, 5:25, 5:21. Afterwards i cool down rather long, because i had to collect my shirt that i left on the rec loop.

Total: 14.2 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment