Deliberation

Classic Dan.

Search 'The Monotony'

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Sunshine State

It has been quite some time since the last time I've been on my grind. Lots of things have happened since than, but its quite ironic that I come back and I have the same injuries. I guess things never do change.

Dan Grimm and I are at Sunny Florida where the weather is warm, the girls are nice, and the beer is cold... Amen!

Got a Primary workout today, but like I said the hip is a little bothersome so we will see how it goes.


This is a little picture of where Dan and I are staying:

It's called Emerald Beach, because the waters are green and beautiful. :).

Dan and I came down to Florida to get out of the harsh winters of Virginia, i.e. we are babies.

It is pretty sweet, it is so relaxed here at his grandparents house. We are pretty much living as a professional athletes with only one priority (get our run out of the way).

Hopefully this new year I can get my blogspot on a little more with less structure of a running journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment