Deliberation

Classic Dan.

Search 'The Monotony'

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Interesting Run

Today, Dan and I went to the flea market to see if there was anythign interesting to buy. there was a ton of weird stuff: dogs, swords, battle-axes, etc... Dan got a bunch of kitchen stuff, while I stayed frugal.

Today, I ran for the first time in a couple days. It was a beautiful day a nice 60, while everyone else is entrenched in snow. We did a 5 mile run, while I was on this dirt road I fainted when we took a pit stop for a second and landed in the bushes. Before the incident we stopped and I got a heavy head rush, where I felt like I might throw up. I staggered a little and than just collapsed into the bushes. Instantly I was fine after and was ready to go once i got my bearings. But still was very disturbing and strange. I do not think I need to get checked out, but if it happens again I definitely will. Dan said I looked very scary and had never seen me make a face like that, haha. Very interesting and somewhat scary run.

On a positive note, my shin and hip felt pretty good on the run. It hurt for the first couple steps, but I plan on running 6 miles tomorrow.

Dan and I are about to hit up the Pensacola nightlife.

No comments:

Post a Comment