Deliberation

Classic Dan.

Search 'The Monotony'

Monday, January 10, 2011

Flash the "O"

Dan and I left around 10 from Georgia and we were suppose to get in by 4 something to Williamsburg, but the freezing rain and snow onslaught that began from South Carolina all the way through North Carolina. Thankfully Dan didnt trust me to drive his car so I didnt have to drive and was able to sloth about in his car, while he was freaking out.

We finally arrived in Williamsburg around 7 something and got chipotle with Baker and Z10. I got the double rice, chicken, mild-sauce, corn, guac burrito. WOW it was delicous I have not had Chipotle in over a week and it was due time for some.
Yumm!!


We soon departed the Gary and headed on towards home. I was pretty anxious to get home, because the Ducks are playing for the title; thankfully Will Majeski was kind enough to send me steady update on the BCS National Championship game between the Mighty Ducks of Oregon vs Auburn. Obviously I really love Oregon and want nothing more from a victory from Oregon. I finally got home for the middle of the 3rd and it is the 4th now! I believe the ducks will pull it out from the 19-11 score. Jerseys are quite sweet like always wouldnt expect anything less from Mr. Phillip Knight.



"O"
Andrew if you read this in time. I think LaMichael will start blurring up the Tigers and Darron Thomas will begin using the simplicity of the offense to his full advantage and start finding the holes. I am writing this rather quick to get to watch the game in its full entirety.

No comments:

Post a Comment