Deliberation

Classic Dan.

Search 'The Monotony'

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Chiropractor

I went to the Chiropractor today and he seemed to really help the hip. I didnt run today however, because he felt that I should keep off my feet until our next appointment, which in on Thursday.

I dont even want to discuss what happened last night, but I will say only one thing: It sucks that Auburn's championship will be taken away in a year and not rewarded to the rightful team.

Tomorrow, I have a dentist appointment, which really is not that bad considering it rarely takes over 10 minutes. Hopefully things will be brief and I wont have to be there for any extended period of time. After that I am immediately heading over to Benji's house in Berryville, VA. I always really enjoy going to the Veilleux's. They live on a nice farm and have a pretty sweet house with a lot of different and surprising rooms. He also, is lucky to have some great dirt roads to train on, but I will not be accompanying him on any runs while I am there, unfortunately. Haha its funny the last time I was there I was hurt at about the same time, Deja-vu.

No comments:

Post a Comment