Deliberation

Classic Dan.

Search 'The Monotony'

Friday, January 7, 2011

Dan's Pace Run

Since I wasnt running today I decided to film and coach up young Daniels on his 3 mile pace run. He ran pretty fast splitting a 4:48 first mile, second mile was about the same, and than dropping the hammer and rolling to a 4:33 last mile.

We got some footage of the event and I must say Dan was looking good, his shirt was off and its fair to say the Old Grannies on the porches were loving it!

Here is Dan at the one mile just cruising around!:
For the final video Dan just left my golf cart and I in the dust, it was an impressive perfomances and he showed that he will be ready to roll come time for his debut meet in the Green and Gold at the Georgetown Invite on the 14th!:

Dan is also extremely dedicated and somewhat lame as he left me all alone last night at 9 o'clock. Who does that??

Dan requested the Cudi and Mr. West, great choices!

I am going to attempt to get back on my own grind tomorrow with a little run and ran around today following Dan and my hip felt great but my shin was killing me. Just one thing after another, but they are definitely both related.

3 comments: