Deliberation

Classic Dan.

Search 'The Monotony'

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Leaving Florida :/

Ran today, but only for 1.5 miles. My hip felt a little weird with a slight, dull pain so I decided to head back and call it a day. No point in taking this much time off just to rush back into it. I feel terribly out of shape, have not been treating the body too well and thus I am suffering for it.  Sucks, because I was starting to feel pretty good about my fitness for how long I had been at it, but after the past two days when I ran the hip and breathing were worrisome.

Today we left Florida and went to Dan's aunt's house in Richmond Hills, Georgia. It took about 7 hours to get there, but we lost 8 hours, because of the time zone change. Right now I am in a 6th graders' room with Dan about to go to sleep, kinda sucks for Dan's cousin that got kicked out of her room.

I got some things to do so I will leave it to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment