Deliberation

Classic Dan.

Search 'The Monotony'

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Jersey (WM)

So as i said before Coach told me to take the day off, full of stretching and icing.

I plan on going to the supermarket to get a big bag of corn. During the night, my hip was killing me just moving it a little created a lot of strain and pain.

So, Dan and I were chatting it up with our Assistant Coach Ryan and we got the new look that WM CC will be rocking this year with our new sponsors New Balance. They are pretty bland, but they are just the mock ups and apparently we are suppose to get the shorts in black and for championship season yellow tops. I am sure Newbie will hook us up with sweet stuff by next year since we both are going through the awkward feeling each other out phase. Here is the pictures:
seen here first ;)
Rich Rod is out in Michigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment